You’re having a sale. You have a special offer. You have a new property listing. There are many reasons why you may want to send a short announcement to your subscribers, but how do you do it effectively?
We’ve all received announcements that left us asking “what exactly are they promoting here?” Or those that are so long and involved you stop reading before you get to the point.
To avoid these pitfalls, your announcement should have three components – no more, no less:
- What’s new?
- Why should the reader care (what’s in it for them)?
- What do you want them to do about it (their call to action)?
Constant Contact has several excellent examples of announcement emails in this blog post.
September Ideas and Celebrations
It’s hard to believe it’s back-to-school time already, but here it is!
This issue includes:
- September holidays — 2022
- September Newsletter ideas for community and wildlife appreciation
- September email subject lines
- September planning infographic